- We believe in a Godhead which consists of three
persons all possessing the fullness of deity: God the
Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus came to the Earth in the
flesh, lived a sinless life, that He died a terrible
death on the
cross in order to provide salvation for
all who would call on His name, rose from the dead
three days later conquering
death and ascended to
Heaven where He sits at God’s right hand.
- We believe in the infallibility of the Word of God
through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- We adhere to baptism by immersion as a symbol of our
covenant with God as well as the Holy Spirit baptism
- We believe that all who call on His name will be
saved and their names written in the Lamb’s Book of
- We believe that salvation is through grace alone,
but that salvation is evidenced through the works and
of the Holy Spirit in our lives.
- We believe that we as followers of Christ are
commissioned to feed the hungry, give drink to the
in the stranger, cloth the naked,
minister to those who are in prison and to those who
are sick, and most of all to
preach the gospel of
Christ’s salvation and love to the whole Earth.
- We believe that salvation is not merely a rescue
from destruction but that salvation through Christ
Healing, deliverance and preservation to
our bodies, a renewal and sanctification of our mind
and heart and making complete
our whole being.
- We believe in the administration of the five-fold
ministry consisting of apostles, prophets, teaching,
and evangelists. (Ephesians 4:9-16).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is living and
- We believe that we are living in the last days and
that God’s five-fold ministry will be unleashed in
in these last days.
- We believe that the Church of today has the same
power and authority available to it that the first
- We believe that at the time of the final Judgment,
all of those whose names are found written in the
book of life will be given eternal life in the
presence of Jesus and that those whose names are not
found written in
the Lamb’s book of life will suffer
destruction. (Revelation 20:15).